Thursday, February 26, 2009

Action at the block......apparently

Yes it all has started, with site scape on Tuesday and would you believe we haven't even been down to the block to check it all out and probably wont for another week and by that time the slab will be laid (might have to make a visit tomorrow night).

On other news I received a call from our site supervisor who we will call V. He said we will have a slab on the 4th, then Frame on the 9th. First impressions is all good and I think I will get along with V just fine which will hopefully make it a much more enjoyable building experience.

1 comment:

BelleBeau said...

Woooo Hooo!!! congratulations, you are on your way. Don't know how you stopped yourself from going down to see it. I go every night to check on our build, yeah, obsessive, compulsive, I know...

Cheers
J